We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator with outstanding communication and organizational skills to join our team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, scheduling, and implementation of all marketing plans (leveraging assets from our design team) for email, social media, and other online content.
To ensure success, you should be a proactive self-starter with a solid understanding of various digital marketing techniques. You will be expected to provide a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences and display strong critical thinking skills, exhibit exceptional problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail. A passion for and experience in the fitness and nutrition industry is preferred.
- Implement marketing plans that include the use of various social media platforms, email campaigns, and other online content.
- Support our marketing efforts by coordinating, collating and scheduling content using assets from our design team.
- Create, write, and review content for paid ads, social media, landing pages, and email communications.
- Create and manage branded advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Track, analyze, and review performance of marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Develop new strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications preferred.
- Experience in email marketing, internet marketing, and social media.
- Experience with website development and management preferred.
- Goal oriented, self-directed and self-motivated within a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to run multiple marketing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and effective action both individually and as a member of a team without direction.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WordPress, Shopify, MailChimp, and Canva
- Experience in the fitness and nutrition industry is preferred.
Compensation is dependent on experience.