This entire cake is about 300 calories and packed with protein! Its rich and decadent flavor makes this dark chocolate peanut butter cake the perfect anabolic dessert!
Macros (per cake)
(recipe yields 1 cake)
- 21g light butter
- 15g creamy peanut butter
- 40g chocolate whey
- 5g dark cocoa powder
- 15g all purpose flour
- 30g egg whites
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- stevia/splenda to taste
- water to cake batter consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and peanut butter together in a bowl and stir; let sit until warm or room temperature.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well; add water until cake batter consistency is reached.
- Pour batter into greased mini bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in and it comes out clean.
- Feel free to decorate with a sprinkle of peanut butter powder (like PB2) and low calorie chocolate syrup on top! Enjoy!