When your macros are low and you’re craving a cheeseburger, this recipe is your savior! Drizzle a little sugar free ketchup on top and you’re in business!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 8 servings)
- 180g chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500g lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 150g egg whites
- 60g all-purpose flour
- 30g low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook garlic and onions over stovetop in a pan greased with 0 calorie nonstick spray until about half-way cooked through.
- Add ground beef and cook with onions until done. Remove from heat and cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together egg, egg whites, and flour. Once cooled, add beef/onion mixture and stir well.
- Pour into greased pie dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes until done. Enjoy!