This high protein cheesecake sure doesn’t taste like a “healthy” cheesecake, and that is what makes it such a game changer. With a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake crust topped with a rich dark chocolate brownie layer, this decadent treat will quickly become your new favorite way to trick your taste buds and hit your macros with ease!
Macros (per piece)
(recipe yields 16 pieces)
- 228g Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 300g nonfat greek yogurt
- 70g gram cracker crumbles
- 80g Neufchatel cheese
- 140g light butter
- 10g vanilla extract
- 5g butter extract
- 30g vanilla whey
- 50g egg whites
- 50g mini chocolate chips
- 55g chocolate whey
- 10g sugar free fat free chocolate pudding mix
- 40g Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- 65g fat free half and half
- 1 egg
- stevia/splenda to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In one large mixing bowl (#1), melt 80g light butter, half of the fat free cream cheese (114g), and 80g Neufchatel cheese in microwave for about 45 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds. In another large mixing bowl (#2), melt 60g light butter and the other half of the cream cheese (114g) in the microwave for about 30 seconds, stirring every 10 seconds. Stir well and let cool to room temperature.
- In bowl #1, add 10g vanilla extract, 5g butter extract, 100g greek yogurt, and 50g egg whites. Stir all wet ingredients well until smooth.
- Add the following dry ingredients to bowl #1: 30g vanilla whey, 50g gram cracker crumbles, 50g mini chocolate chips, stevia/splenda to taste and mix until completely smooth.
- In mixing bowl #2, add 1 egg, 65g fat free half & half, 200g greek yogurt and stir until smooth.
- Add the following dry ingredients to bowl #2: 55g chocolate whey, 10g sugar free fat free chocolate pudding mix, 40g dark cocoa powder, stevia/splenda to taste and stir until smooth.
- Spray a cheesecake baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and pour in contents of mixing bowl #1 (cookie dough layer). Press evenly into the bottom and sides of the dish with a spatula.
- Sprinkle 20g of gram cracker crumbles evenly on top of this first layer
- Carefully spread contents of mixing bowl #2 (brownie layer) evenly on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour and fifteen minutes, until you can stick a toothpick through the middle and it comes out clean.
- Let cool to room temperature, cover, and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Feel free to add any toppings (low cal ice cream, FF whipped cream, sprinkles, etc.) and enjoy!