A tasty and fresh mix of chicken and veggies tossed in a delicious and macro-friendly asiago cream sauce, this makes the perfect dinner for any occasion.
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 2 servings)
- 200g lean ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 200g cooked spaghetti squash (noodles)
- 14g light butter
- 40g baby bella mushrooms
- 3 Asiago laughing cow cheese wedges
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken and garlic together over stovetop on medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Melt butter and cheese in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth and creamy. Add mushrooms and spaghetti squash and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken to veggie/sauce mixture and enjoy!