This take on the classic thin mint girl scout cookie will blow your mind without blowing all your macros! They taste great if kept frozen, just like the girl scout thin mints!
Macros (per cookie)
(recipe yields 12 cookies)
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g chocolate whey (I used Carbon Build)
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 10g Hershey’s dark cocoa powder
- stevia/splenda to taste
- water to consistency
- Melt coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients, and then add water little by little until a dough consistency is reached (not too sticky).
- Form dough into 12 small cookies on cookie tray covered in parchment paper. Place in freezer for 15 minutes and enjoy!