Enjoy a taste of Baja, California with these fish tacos that can easily fit anyone’s macros! Feel free to add extra sauce or pico de gallo if desired. This is the perfect recipe for a summer party or grill-out with friends!
(recipe yields about 14 tacos)
- 2 lbs Mahi Mahi
- 1 package (400g) shredded coleslaw mix
- 227g nonfat greek yogurt
- 110g olive oil mayonnaise
- 15g taco seasoning
- ½ lime
- old bay seasoning
- 14 low carb tortillas (I used Azteca brand)
- Fresh chopped cilantro to taste
- Lightly season mahi mahi with old bay and grill on high heat until cooked through (145 degrees in center of fish).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded coleslaw, nonfat greek yogurt, olive oil mayonnaise, lime juice from ½ of a lime, and 15g taco seasoning.
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and warm in microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Slice cooked mahi mahi into bite-sized pieces.
- Assemble tacos with 130g mahi mahi, 60g coleslaw mixture, and chopped cilantro to taste. Enjoy!