This quick and easy protein packed shrimp scampi is the perfect 15-minute week night meal!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 2 servings)
- 28g light butter
- 100g uncooked soybean noodles
- ½ lemon
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- 140g raw shrimp
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley and capers
- Bring a pot of water to boil with enough water to cover noodles. Simmer noodles for 5 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- Drain noodles and rinse quickly with cold water.
- Add 14g butter and garlic to saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook shrimp until pink then remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, heat up the rest of the butter in the microwave for 5 seconds or until melted. Stir in juice from half of a lemon.
- Place noodles on dish and pour butter/lemon sauce over it. Then place contents of saucepan over noodles.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and capers. Add a dash of lemon zest on top and enjoy!