There’s no better way to warm up in the chilly months than with a perfect cup of hot cocoa. This rich and creamy hot cocoa with a hint of peppermint is sure to keep you feeling cozy and on track with your fitness goals!
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 1 serving)
- 240g 30 calorie almond or cashew milk
- 5g cocoa powder
- 20g chocolate whey
- stevia/splenda to taste
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract
- Pour almond/cashew milk into a medium saucepan over medium heat on stovetop.
- Whisk in cocoa, chocolate whey, and stevia/splenda gradually until dissolved.
- Whisk/stir for 8-10 minutes until desired temperature is reached and remove from heat.
- Pour into mug and add 1-2 drops of peppermint extract (be careful not to add too much!)
- Enjoy! Feel free to top with marshmallows/low calorie whipped cream on top!