This macro-friendly take on this classic Thai dish is surprisingly easy and sure to be a hit for the entire family! Don’t worry about it being too hot; you can control the spiciness by adding as little or as much red pepper as you’d like.
Macros (per serving)
(recipe yields 4 servings)
- 745g chicken breast
- 190g yellow squash
- ¾ tsp minced garlic (or 3 garlic cloves)
- 260g red, yellow, orange peppers
- 160g coconut cream (find in Asian section)
- 45g Thai red curry paste
- ¼ tsp ginger puree
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Chop chicken into small pieces. Spray pan with non-stick spray and cook chicken and garlic together over stovetop on medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Add chopped veggies and turn heat to low, stirring every few minutes.
- In a bowl combine coconut cream, ginger, and red curry paste.
- Pour mixture into chicken/veggies and combine all ingredients.
- Add red pepper flakes to desired spiciness. Serve alone or over rice. Enjoy!