- Use a resistance band that will allow enough mobility of the hip abductors and glute activitation.
- Wrap the resistance band below the knees
- For the first three sets, sit on the edge of a bench and use the hip abductors and glutes to drive the knees outward, repeating small pulses for 50 reps.
- While sitting on the edge of a bench, lean forward for the first set of 50 reps, straight up for the second set, and lean back for the last set.
- For a burnout finish, repeat the same movement without sitting on the bench and while standing in a squat position. It may help to hold onto something grounded in front of you to keep your balance.